Wednesday 6 January 2010

It's been so long .........

It has been a while since I have updated this I simply have been struggling for time. I am not to sure where to start but I guess I really should start off by telling everyone what goals I have achieved to date.

Goals achieved are:

* Spend some time every week with my mum
* List 20 items on ebay every day.
* Spend more time with my partner and son
* Spend at least an hour a day having me time
* Go horse riding at least once a week - I have not been for the last three week due to an  unrelated injury sustained over the festive period.
* Completely cut out take away meals - I have now not had a take away for 8 weeks and not really missing it.
* Complete the work that is laid out in my diary
* Get my son into some sort of routin, bedtime is now 8pm which mean I get time for myself and partner.
* I am managing to keep on top of the washing and ironing
* Get 30 minutes exercise every day - I was managing this but I am currently having to rest.
* I have visited a dentist and I am working on getting my teeth sorted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment