Saturday 30 April 2011

Can't Believe It's Been So Long

I can’t believe it has been almost a year since I last posted on this blog. Where has the time gone? So much has happened since I was last on here and the main thing is that I am expecting a new baby and it is due on the 11th June and I have also moved house.


Update on my things to do:

· Post on blogs at least once a week – I will aim to do this from now on.

· Get out of my overdraft – This is almost achieved.

· Declutter the living room and spare room – I have moved house therefore everything for sale has now been placed in a shed for me to work my way through once I have had the baby and am back on my feet.

· Apply to study an OU degree and achieve OU degree – I am reconsidering this as I am thinking about doing standard grades and then highers

· Spend at least one quality day with partner and son each week – I am aiming to do this but progress still has to be made on this.

· Learn to grow vegetables – This has been put on hold until after the baby is born

· Learn how to grow fruit – This has been put on hold until after the baby is born

· Grow own vegetables – This has been put on hold until after the baby is born

· Meet up with some old friends from school – I have done this and will continue to work on it.

· Promote business – I am still working on this one.

· Promote party plan business – I have given up on the party plan.

· Get 5 parties booked per month for party plan business – I have given up on party plan.

· Do 30 minutes exercise per day (7 days a week) – At the moment I am going for a walk everyday but the 30 minutes of exercise has been reduced until the baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment