Wednesday 4 August 2010

Tasks to Complete During August 2010

I am going to break my tasks down into managable monthly amounts. During August 2010 I am aiming to:


· Make my 101 things to do list

· Make homemade bread – Aim to make at least 1 loaf per month

· Go on a picnic

· Get a greenhouse

· Visit Tobermory, Isle of Mull

· Post on blogs at least once a week

· Get out of my overdraft

· Take my child camping

· Declutter the living room

· Declutter the spare room

· Apply to study an OU degree

· Achieve OU degree

· Set monthly goals

· Spend at least one quality day with partner and son each day

· Learn to grow vegetables

· Learn how to grow fruit

· Grow own vegetables

· Meet up with some old friends from school

· Promote business

· Sort the overgrown garden

· Promote party plan business

· Get 5 parties booked per month for party plan business

· Do 30 minutes exercise per day (7 days a week)

No comments:

Post a Comment