Friday 6 August 2010

Update On Week 1

This week has been very busy but I have managed to complete most of my goals:

This week I have:

Made my 101 things to do list

Made some homemade bread, which went down very well with the family.

I have purchased a small greenhouse and spent nearly a whole days putting it up. I’m not the best when it comes to things like this but I did eventually manage to do it on my own.

I have posted on My 101 steps blog at least once this week but as yet I have not posted on other blogs therefore this goal is not quite done.

I have managed to de-clutter the living room and the room now looks twice the size it did before

I have set my monthly goals for August and it looks like I am going to have a very busy month.

My final job for this week is to put together a list for next week, however it will be limited as I am camping with the family next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment