Sunday 23 August 2009

My First Day

Today was a very productive day as I managed to achieve all the goals that I set for today.

  • I have made a start on catching up with my Pet Sitting course and scheduled the rest of the work that needs to be done.
  • I have planned the entries for my blog and scheduled it in my diary
  • I have updated networking sites and scheduled it in my diary to be done on a daily basis
  • I have telephoned my mum using my free calls and arranged to visit this week.
  • I attended the riding lesson with my son and booked lesson for next week
  • I have made all meals from things that were in the house therefore keeping to the no take away challenge.
  • I have organised my diary so that every day next week is actually manageable and I will stick to what is set out in the menu.
  • I have also successfully organised a cleaning schedule and put it in my diary so that it is done on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment