Tuesday 25 August 2009

Steps For Rest Of This Week

I have had a look at my list and decided on some steps to work on for the rest of this week. The steps for the rest of this week are:

  1. Work on Pet Sitting course
  2. Work on animal care degree
  3. Eat 5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day
  4. Make an entry every day on animal related blogs
  5. Make an entry every day on 101 blog
  6. Update networking sites on daily basis
  7. Spend some time every week with my mum
  8. List 20 items on ebay per week
  9. De-clutter the bedroom - list all unwanted items on ebay / free cycle
  10. Spend more time with son and partner
  11. Spend at least an hour every day having me time
  12. Go horse riding at least once a week
  13. Obtain a job that involves working with animals
  14. Grow my hair long again
  15. Set monthly spending budgets and stick to them
  16. Completely cut out take aways
  17. Go out as a family once a week
  18. Complete work as set out in my diary
  19. Get my son into some sort of routine
  20. Sort a cleaning schedule for the house ans stick to it
  21. Make £2000 per month through various jobs
  22. Get a decent amount of sleep every night

No comments:

Post a Comment