Saturday 22 August 2009

Small Steps

I have been thinking and I think the best way to acheive my steps is to take it a bit at a time.

My plans for today are:

  1. Make a start at catching up with my Pet Sitting course
  2. Plan entries to my animal blogs and put this in my diary so that it gets done on a daily basis
  3. Update networking sites and put this in my diary so that it gets done on a daily basis.
  4. Plan time with my mum for the coming week
  5. Attend my riding lesson and book a horse riding lesson for next week
  6. Continue to have no take away meals
  7. Make sure that every day in next weeks diary is manageable so that I can achieve the work on a daily basis. This is a very important one as I have work to do today as I am really bad for carrying work over and it never gets done.
  8. Organise a cleaning schedule and put it in my diary

I think this is everything that I will attempt to do today as it is my first day.

I have thought of something else that I will add to my list and that is to get a decent amount of sleep every night as this will be more important soon as I will be at college.

1 comment:

  1. Its a good start to the challenge and i think it's important to break it down into manageable chunks so you can see how your getting on and what you've got to do.

    ReplyDelete